Today I suggest you a very easy tomato summer soup recipe, which is so popular in Croatia!
Cooks in 15 min.
Ingredients 2-3 servings:
- 5-6 medium tomatoes
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt, pepper
- a bunch of basil
- flour – 30 gr.
- a handful of raw pumpkin seeds
- flaxseed oil
1. Step one: blend red-ripe and juicy tomatoes
2. Then add half cup of water and heated the mixture in the pan to 40° – this temperature saves all vitamins.
3. Fry the flour without oil until light brown colour.
4. Add the flour to the tomatoes and mix until homogenous consistency (or just blend it). Flour helps to make the soup stodgy.
5. Heated the soup again and add lemon juice, chopped basil, salt (or powdered laminaria), pepper.
6. After turning off the stove, add a tablespoon of flaxseed oil, divide the soup between bowls and put pumpkin seeds on the top.
Tomato summer soup is ready! Dobar tek!